Welcome to the game changing world of reusable cloth pads! I can promise you will never want to use plastic pads again after trying these!
You may be wondering how many cloth pads you will need?
You can always start with just a few and add to your stash as you learn more about what works best for you!
Once you build your full set of cloth pads, you’ll have reliable menstrual protection for years to come.
Reusable cloth pads are made to last up to five years with proper care. They help you reduce your impact on the environment and are free from irritating materials, so you can avoid unnecessary exposure to the synthetic ingredients found in disposable pads and tampons.
The outer layer is made of patterned fabric. The layer against the skin is made of solid fabric.
- This cloth pad is made with a hidden layer of breathable, waterproof PUL
- Colour of solid fabric and kam snaps may differ from picture based on supply but will always match!
- Pattern placement may vary as no two cuts of fabric are the same
**If you live in West Rouge, Scarborough, select the local pick up option before you check out. Local pick up is available for West Rouge residents only!
Don't Be A Cuntasaurus PUL Cloth Pad
- Moderate 8"
- Heavy 8"
- Overnight 10"
Inner Layer Absorbency:
- Moderate comes with 1 layer of zorb, 1 layer of cotton flannel and a lining of PUL
- Heavy comes with 1 layer of zorb, 2 layers of cotton flannel and a lining of PUL
- Overnight comes with 1 layer of zorb, 2 layers of cotton flannel and a lining of PUL